Digital Technology for Developing Soft Skills of Students in Educational Institutions
On March 24, from 11: 00 to 14: 00 (Moscow time), the conference "Digital Technology for Developing Soft Skills of Students in Educational Institutions" will be held as a part of the XII National Conference with international participation "Information Technology for the New School". The event is included in the programme of the XI St. Petersburg International Educational Forum.
Several experts will speak at the plenary session of the conference, including:
- Olga Tokmakova, Head of the Department of Scientific and Methodological Support and Supplementary Education of the Russian Movement of the Schoolchildren Corporate University, Associate Professor, Ph.D. in Education;
- Irina Karikh, Youth Projects Manager, Project Management Department of the "Russia – Land of Opportunity" independent non-profit organisation, head of the TopBlog project;
- Evgeny Mokeichev, Head of the Technological Talents Sector, Academy of Digital Technologies.
Breakout sessions of the conference:
- PechaKucha "Media industry as a practical tool of involving students in volunteer activities and children's public associations": participants will share successful experience of using digital technology in the development of children's social activity in the PechaKucha format; moderator – Tatiana Maslenitsyna, methodologist, head of the District Centre of the Russian Movement of Schoolchildren of St. Petersburg City Palace of Youth Creativity, regional coordinator of St. Petersburg Regional Division of the Russian Movement of Schoolchildren;
- Workshop "The use of digital technology and resources in the project activities of students for the effective development of soft skills": participants will find out the most effective approaches and resources that can be used in project activities and then try to implement them; moderator – Aleksandr Nizov, Deputy Director for Development and Information Policy of the Academy of Talents, Chairman of the St. Petersburg Regional Division of the Russian Movement of Schoolchildren;
- Storm Lab "Digital technology in supplementary education. Is it a temporary phenomenon or an integral part of the formation of soft skills among students conformed with modern realities?": participants will discuss the issue of developing soft skills in students through the use of digital technology with specific examples; moderator– Yana Osipova, methodologist of the "Akademichesky" Centre for Extracurricular Activities of the Kalininsky district, St. Petersburg.
Organiser: "Akademichesky" Centre for Extracurricular Activities of the Kalininsky district, St. Petersburg.
Target audience: heads and deputy heads of educational institutions, teachers-facilitators, subject teachers, researchers, methodologists, curators of the Russian Movement of the Schoolchildren, project and volunteer activities and student self-government.
Format of the event: online.