Technological Entrepreneurship of Schoolchildren will be Discussed at the Conference of NTI Study Group Movement
10 March 2022On 22-23 March 2022, within the framework of the XII St. Petersburg International Educational Forum, Engineering and Technology School No. 777 will be the venue for the Conference of the National Technological Initiative (NTI) Study Group Movement.
The conference is called "New Education Reality: from Technological Education to Study Group Movement" covering:
- Environment for the development of technology-oriented school education;
- Organising a school NTI study group;
- Turning school projects into technological startups;
- Promoting productive school project activities.
Representatives of preschool, general, supplementary and higher education institutions, leaders and participants of NTI Study Group Movement projects, representatives of the regional executive authorities of the Russian Federation and industrial partners will speak at the conference.
The programme includes discussions, seminars, workshops and round tables. At the opening ceremony, St. Petersburg teachers working in general and supplementary educational institutions, will be solemnly awarded with the prizes of II City Competition of Methodological Developments "NTI Lesson".
- From the NTI Study Group to the NTI School;
- Project Activities at School;
- Career Decision-Making of Schoolchildren;
- Exhibitions of Equipment by Skill Area Experts.
Registration for participating online
Registration for participating offline
Event on the Forum website