The forum hosted the premiere of the video session "Education and Challenges of the Future"
On March 23, the premiere of the video session "Education and Challenges of the Future" took place on the website, specially prepared for the XI St. Petersburg International Educational Forum.
The education system is rapidly transforming due to the globalisation. Studying changes in the structure and content of education today has ceased to be the prerogative of pedagogical science alone. New knowledge about education systems is being expanded through the researches of philosophers, sociologists, economists, historians, cultural scientists, and political scientists in different countries.
During the discussion, the heads of educational institutions discuss the tasks of modern education and the challenges facing it. During the discussion, the issues of expanding the learning space based on the principle "The City as a classroom" were also addressed.
The moderator of the discussion was Olga Olegovna Zhebrovskaya, PhD in Pedagogy, Honoured Worker of General Education of the Russian Federation.
Speakers were heads of educational institutions and specialists in the field of education:
- Sergey Vladilenovich Danilov, Director of the Academic Gymnasium No. 56;
- Dmitry Sergeevich Kovalev, Director of the Academy of Digital Technologies;
- Yuri Vladimirovich Kozyrev, Director of the school No. 80 with advanced study of the English language of the Petrogradsky district of St. Petersburg, PhD in Pedagogy;
- Elena Gennadievna Kurtseva, PhD in Pedagogy, Associate Professor of St. Petersburg Academy of Postgraduate Pedagogical Education;
- Natalia Nikolaevna Nagaichenko, PhD in Pedagogy, Director of the ыchool No. 334 of the Nevsky district;
- Elena Aleksandrovna Yupatova, General Director of the Private Educational Institution "German Gymnasium "Peterschule".
The recording of the video session is broadcast on March 23 until 20: 00 Moscow time at the beginning of each hour. Chat for discussion is organized, it is moderated by experts and speakers of the forum.