Models and Technologies of the Future in the Space of Network Interaction in Supplementary Education
Programme of the Presentation platform on the basis of the Palace of Children (Youth) Creativity of the Frunzensky district of St. Petersburg «Models and technology of the future within the framework of networking» includes: Plenary session in blended format: offline conference (up to 50 participants) and video conference using the web platform.
I. The key speeches on the Site's strategic issues:
- Competencies of the XXI century - skills of the future;
- Drivers of pedagogical initiatives;
- Digital education as a matrix of opportunities;
- Partnership in education: new technology – new effects.
II. Innovative practices of supplementary education in cluster-related activities:
- Smart education in a smart city (Innovative practices in the field of technology and engineering education of children);
- Startup research project (Startups of student research projects in the field of decorative applied art, choreography etc.);
- Humanitarian digitalization (Innovative practices of digital education in the field of arts: vocal art learning).
III. As part of the «Startup Challenge» on the YouTube channel of the Palace of Children (Youth) Creativity of the Frunzensky district: students will briefly present their inventions, projects, discoveries and offer to continue the chain of discoveries to other children.
Heads, heads of educational institutions, teachers, representatives of science and higher education institutions, researchers and social partners
City Palace for Children's (Youth) Creativity of the Frunzensky district of St. Petersburg
ul. Budapeshtskaya, 30, korp. 2
Elena Evgenievna Dudkovskaya
Deputy Director for experimental work of CPCC of the Frunzensky District of St. Petersburg